The computer was unplugged for several days because I decided to clear out our bedroom and paint it. No small task since our bedroom is also the office, craft and "junk" rooms and has all the furniture for each of those "rooms" in it. I ended up painting the walls an Olympic Paint color, Alpine Shadow D67-2, but got it in the Valspar signature paint at Lowe's so that if I didn't like it I could utilize their free replacement paint offer if you don't like the first color you pick. Luckily, we did like the color 'cause it's a lot of work to paint. Based on where I found it on the paint sample display wall, I don't think I ever would have looked at it twice at the store had we not had a sample of the shade lighter, glimmer, at home. It's a soft, muted green color. DH said he thinks I picked it because of the name.
Maybe I'll take a picture after I get everything moved back in and organized. My goal is to donate, recyle, or put in the attic about half of everything I took out of our room. We'll see how that goes.
We decided to keep our old computer and move it out into the living room for the kids to use. DS is most excited to be able to do some FamilySearch indexing on it. I picked up a small, simple desk at Target and they put it together on Saturday. It's the Carson anywhere desk in the espresso color.
I do have a skirt I started sewing for myself before I started my bedroom project that is almost finished and some fabric planned for pj pants for K*, but I need to finish sorting and organinzing my room first. And find out where all my sewing/crafting supplies are.
Today I submitted the yellow sunshine skirt I made for K* to the flickr group for the crafterhours skirt week 2012.