Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hometown Table Runner


Here's a table runner I never posted.  I was waiting because I plan to make one for myself, this one was a gift for a friend around Christmas.  But, it's May and I haven't gotten around to sewing mine, so I figured I should post this one.
Fabric: Hometown by Sweetwater.
Other details I'll have to find later, I think I wrote the strip width down and the overall dimensions somewhere.  But, my room is still torn apart from painting, progress is slow but I am trying to be good about donating and recycling what we really don't need to keep.




And this is the fabric I'm making my skirt out of.  I hope to finish it to wear on Mother's Day.  Really all I have left is the lining.
Farmdale Blossom by Alexander Henry bought at JoAnn's.
I really wish I had bought more of this pretty fabric.

No comments: