Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pintucked Corduroy: Take2


Last year, I made K* a red corduroy skirt with pintucks.  This year, she has another shirt that I thought would look nice if she had a red skirt to go with it, so I went with pintucks on corduroy, same color even, again.  We attended a nativity exhibit last week that she invited her teacher to.  I sewed it up during the day Thursday so she could wear it that night.

 
Corduroy is from JoAnn's and the skirt is based on pinkfig's girly skirt.
Pintuck inspiration from craftiness is not optional.

 
I didn't really get a good picture of her wearing the skirt, but here's my little cutie.
 
And, these two skirts from last year still fit, yay!  I even found a fun medium/bright pink shirt to go with the Christmas Candy skirt.
 
Haven't decided yet how I feel about the slightly more dropped waist this year.  It looks a little better since she's taller than last year.

No comments: