Friday, September 7, 2012

Brynnberlee Brooke Dress

The Brynnberlee Brooke dress pattern.
 I saw it on probably actually last Fall and just thought it was so cute.  It took me until now to finally sew one, I made a size 18 months for my niece who's turning one. I'm excited to make one in K*'s size soon. The orange floral fabric is from JoAnn Fabrics and so it the pink polka dot fabric I used for the lining.  The two slight changes I made were to make a hem facing from the lining fabric and to make half of the sleeve from the lining fabric.  I think the pink is so fun poking out against the orange.  It's hard to tell in the photos but the centers of the white flowers are pink. I also added an inch or so to the length.  I was pretty quick to sew, it took me a leisurly three hours or so this morning.

No comments: