Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer PJs


Summer PJs


Oliver + S Bedtime Story PJ top modified to have short sleeves, and a snap on the inside and a cute heart button on the outside instead of the ties called for in the pattern.
New Look 6746 for the PJ bottoms.
 The flower fabric is Tea Party by David Walker for Free Spirit. I already had the pink polka dots in my stash, I think I bought it at Jo Ann's last year in the nursery print area.  
This pair is just like the pair I made for K*'s friend, mentioned in a previous post, only a size bigger.  The fabric colors in the photo in the previous post are better.


I made these PJ pants at the same time I made the above PJs over a week and a half ago, but I just really couldn't decide on a shape for the tee shirt applique.  I finally decided to just make it super simple and picked between stars or an elephant.  Then I went with the stars due to the straight lines being easier.  Maybe I'll be more adventurous/creative on a future applique.   I let K* help decide where to place the stars yesterday evening so she could finally wear them to bed.  She's been wearing the other pair since I finished them.
New Look 6746 for the PJ bottoms.
The striped fabric is Grow with Me for Moda and the purple fabric with tiny white dots I bought at Joann's to match the purple in the stripes.

No comments: