Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer Wreath



Saw a tutorial for a wreath from the how to mom for the 15 minute, 15 dollar wreath on pinterest and was inspired to make a summer wreath for my pantry door.

All supplies for the wreath are from Hobby Lobby, except for the ribbon which is from Michael's.

One of those projects that actually turned out how I imagined it!
Had fun making it with my sweet K* while brother and dad were gone.

Adding the yellow flowers made mine more than $15, but I just love them. I cut the yellow flowers off the flower bunch and added them to the wreath individually.  I didn't add in any of the excess greenery on mine after going around the grapevine wreath once.  The ribbon is 1 1/2 inches, so I made a double bow to give it more width.

Makes me smile every time I walk by the pantry door.


No comments: