Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Orange Polka dots & Turkey





Orange polka dots fabric from JoAnn's; Turkey shape from silhouette; Skirt pattern based on the pink fig girly skirt

I love how the white ribbon looks with the orange polkadots fabric.  Orange seemed to be the color of the week last week when I was sewing.  I love Autumn colors.  The turkey applique was quick & easy and I was able to sew it all on with my sewing machine (unlike the candy corns for Halloween last month). I had K*wear this outfit for some pictures I took of her & S* over the weekend.

AND, a peek at some of the latest fabrics to join my stash (as if I needed more....)  About half I hope to use before Christmas to make some things for my kids.



1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

Ok, I need to make one of those skirts, now. I love the ribbon trim!