Friday, May 27, 2011

Bunny Tee

This is a tee shirt I made around Easter for K* using freezer paper and a cute, bunny shape I cut out on my silhouette. After cutting the shape out of the freezer paper, you iron it onto the shirt and use fabric paint. It was my first time making one, and I either didn't iron it down enough or used too much paint because the paint bled under the freezer paper a little, but it turned out pretty good I think. Once you decide on a shape(s) and paint and have a tee shirt, it's a fairly simple project. Slowest part is waiting for the paint to dry. Maybe I'll let the kids make a "supervised" one over the summer.



I used freezer paper stencil posts from make it and love it to figure out what I was doing. Always lots of great stuff on her blog.

Silhouette shape: bunny rabbit_C00164_19547

No comments: