Friday, November 16, 2012

Fall Clothing Repeat

Luckily, the Fall outfits I made for K* last year still fit {and may next year too} so we got another year's wear out of them, yay!  I'm guessing the Christmas/Winter skirts do too, I know I want to adjust the Christmas one though, will have to pull those out soon.
 
 
 
 
There are so many projects I'd like to do and there's just not time, sometimes it's hard to decide what I really should/want to work on.  I think one of the problems is that I like to work on crafts "in season".  So I come across all sorts of fun, cute ideas for a certain season or holiday, but don't end up with enough time to make what I want before it's time to move on to the next season.  If I could just get on the ball just a little bit ahead of  time.... Oh well, there's always next year, right ;)



No comments: