Sunday, January 9, 2011

Keys

After.

Before.
I bought this little key hook rack thingy way back in December of 1999 when C* & I visited some friends in Michigan. We were walking around a fun area with lots of shops and came across this fun key thingy (I think it was at anthropologie anyway since they still have one so similar to mine). Not really sure what I was going to do with it, we bought it anyway. After we moved into our house, we mounted it on a little piece of wood and hung it on the wall to hold our keys. Recently, I got to thinking it was a little sad looking and decided to mount it on a larger board. Here's the end result. I think it's a little better at least. I may sand the board more or something to give it a more weathered look, or that may happen naturally as the keys bang on it, we'll see.

Here's one more idea and another.

No comments: